The College of Pharmacy at Southwestern Oklahoma State University (SWOSU) was founded in 1939 and graduated its first class in 1941. The College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). The College of Pharmacy is housed in a building completed in 1963 and expanded by an addition in 1969. An annex building, designated as Pharmacy II, which houses additional classrooms and specialized laboratories, was completed in 1976. There are more than 5,000 alumni of the College of Pharmacy at SWOSU. Many are leaders in their communities and very active in professional pharmacy organizations. For more information on the history of SWOSU, click here.