College of Pharmacy
Legal requirements vary slightly from state to state, and students should familiarize themselves with the laws and regulations of the states in which they plan to seek licensure. In Oklahoma, a candidate for licensure must:
- be of good moral character,
- be no less than 21 years of age,
- be a graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy,
- have experience in pharmacy practice in accordance with the regulations of the State Board of Pharmacy, and
- have passed an examination as specified by the State Board of Pharmacy.
Additional information may be obtained through the State Board of Pharmacy of the state in which licensure is desired.