College of Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy publications:
- Alumni Newsletter
- Apothecary, the pharmacy yearbook published annually; Archives
- The Sig, a periodic newsletter to pharmacy practitioners; Archives
Pharmacy Periodicals links
Access publications from the College of Pharmacy any time, anywhere through the SWOSU Digital Repository! The mission of the repository is to provide free public access to electronic versions of SWOSU’s yearbooks, student newspapers, theses, primary historical sources, and other documents online. The repository is powered by ebrary, a leading provider of digital content products and technologies, and includes many features that make it easy to find, use, and manage information.
2013 COP News and Updates
- Mahdy and Frank Memorial Scholarships Established with SWOSU Pharmacy Foundation
- SWOSU COP Raises Funds to Help Pharmacy Student
- SWOSU College of Pharmacy Honors 50 Year Graduates
- SWOSU Students and Faculty Raise Impressive Amounts for Special Causes
- SWOSU Frats and Sororities Present Money to Food Pantry
- Four Alums Honored by SWOSU Pharmacy Alumni Association
- SWOSU Pharmacy Org Raises Over $1,000 for Agape Clinic
- SWOSU Students Advance to National Clinical Skills Competition
- SWOSU Student Group Spearheading Effort for Operation Christmas Child
- Pharmacy Students Represent SWOSU at NCPA Convention
- Bone Marrow Donor Registry Coming to SWOSU
- Pharmacy Olympics Taking Place at SWOSU
- SWOSU Pharmacy Plans Tuesday Fundraising Dinner for Agape Clinic
- Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is Planned Saturday in Weatherford
- SWOSU College of Pharmacy Plans Busy Day for Homecoming
- $2.6 Million Gift from H.F. Timmons Estate Given to SWOSU College of Pharmacy
- Hygeia Bowl Coming to SWOSU
- SWOSU COP Hosts Preceptors in Oklahoma City and Tulsa
- Over 100 Pharmacy Students Attend APhA-ASP Welcome Back Cookout
- Newly-Established Rural Health Network at SWOSU Going Strong
- SWOSU College of Pharmacy Begins Residency Program
- Khan Selected for AACP Research Fellows Program
- Dr. Faruk Khan Named H.F. Timmons Endowed Professor at SWOSU
Culpeper’s A Physical Directory; or a Translation of the Dispensatory with a Key to Galen’s Method of Physic
Published in 1651, the book describes how to use plants from the English countryside for medicinal purposes. The author explains how to make pills, syrups, anointments and plasters.
Browse the full run of the College of Pharmacy’s annual student publication from 1957 to the present.
Browse the list of the College of Pharmacy's 'The Sig' newsletters from 1976 to the present.
View the publications of the Student Chapter of the American Pharmaceutical Association at Southwestern State College School of Pharmacy between 1968 and 1973.
With ample photographs of their time, this series of catalogs describes the program of study and facilities of the School of Pharmacy from 1946-1970.
|Pharmacy Bulletin: 1946-1947||Pharmacy Bulletin: 1957-1959|
|Pharmacy Bulletin: 1951-1952||Pharmacy Bulletin: 1964-1967|
|Pharmacy Bulletin: 1956-1957||Pharmacy Bulletin: 1968-1970|