Listed In: ERIC, Ulrich's Periodicals, Cabell's Directories, DOAJ: Directory of Open Access Journals, Google Scholar
Volume 1, Issue 1 - ISSN 2153-7615
Except as otherwise expressly provided, the author of each article in this volume and the Administrative Issues Journal have granted permission for copies of that article to be made and used by nonprofit educational institutions, provided that author and Administrative Issues Journal are identified and that proper notice of copyright is affixed to each copy. In all other cases, the author and the Administrative Issues Journal should be contacted directly.
Administrative Issues Journal- Volume 1, Issue 1 (PDF 13.1MB)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
LETTER FROM THE EDITOR
- The District-Wide Sustainability of a Professional Learning Community During Leadership Changes at the Superintendency Level
Chuey Abrego and Anita Pankake
- The Interim Superintendent: A Case Study
Gary Bigham and Susan J. Nix
- Pedagogical Design for a Cross-Functional Course in the Accelerated MBA Program
Bhanu Balasubramnian, Tanja Steigner, and Kevin R. Coulson
- Mentoring Postsecondary Tenure-Track Faculty: A Theory-Building Case Study and Implications for Institutional Policy
Dannielle Joy Davis, Patricia Boyer, and Isela Russell
- Innovation in Competency-Based Program Development: Leveraging the Advisory Board Faculty Alliance
Esmeralda de los Santos, Daniel G. Dominguez, and Kevin LaFrance
- Radical Change in Faculty and Student Evaluation: A Justifiable Heresy?
- University in Transition: Faculty Sense-Making and Responses
Leslie D. Gonzales and Rodolfo Rincones
- University Technology Transfer Factors as Predictors of Entrepreneurial Orientation
Dorothy M. Kirkman
- A Connection between Moral Imperative and Women’s Leadership?
W. Nelson, Patricia L. Guerra, and B. Genise Henry
- Administrative Strategies for Preparing Teaching Candidates to be Building-Level Technology Change Agents
- University Reading: How Do We Turn It On?
John-Nathan Trice and Barbara Johnson Wilmes
- Sticker Shock: Management Professors’ Perspectives on the Rising Costs of College Textbooks
Stan Williamson, Robert E. Stevens, Lawrence S. Silver, and Kenneth E. Clow