Administrative Issues Journal
Conference Submission Guidelines
- Papers for the conference are limited to 5 pages. This does not include tables or references.
- A brief autobiographical note for each author(provided on a separate sheet) should be supplied including:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Full contact details
- Brief professional biography (250 word limit)
- Authors must supply a structured abstract that follows APA 6th edition guidelines (120 word limit).
- Please provide four to six keywords which encapsulate the principal topics of the paper.
- Categorize your paper under one of the following Classifications:
- Categorize your paper by choosing one of the following Methodologies :
- Literature Review
- Theoretical Framework
- Categorize your paper by choosing one of the following Areas of Interest :
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Business Communication
- Computer Information Systems
- Decision Sciences
- Management Information Systems
- Not-for-profit Administration
- Organizational Behavior
- Education Administration
- Human Resources
- Healthcare Administration
- Information Networking
- Public Administration
- References to other publications must be in APA 6th edition guidelines and must be carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Authors should be as meticulous as possible in preparing the paper. The paper will not be edited. Retyping by the editor is not possible.
- Any submission that is received after the deadline, exceeds length requirements, does not adhere to the format ,or not deemed appropriate for this conference will be rejected without review.
- Tables are not to be embedded into the manuscript. They MUST be referenced in the paper and then included at the end of the document.
- Tables MUST NOT be custom created. If you are going to use a table of some sort, it needs to be created using one of Microsoft Word’s default tables.
Formatting and Style Rules
Please follow these instructions carefully and proof your manuscript before final submission. All articles must be submitted electronically using the Conference Submission Form Link in the news & upcoming events box. Please completely fill out the submission form, then attach your paper and autobiography using the file upload boxes at the bottom of the form. We recommend that you print samples of your paper to verify the correct margin settings. Papers that deviate from these instructions may not be reviewed and will be returned to the author(s).
The first page should contain:
Manuscript title: The title of the paper should be in bold type, all caps, single-spaced, and centered across the top of the page with at least a one and one-half inch margin on the left and right; The author(s), affiliation(s), complete address (es), email address (es), and telephone number(s) should be single-spaced and centered on the second line below the title. Do not use titles such as Dr., Professor, etc.
The second page should start with the manuscript title, abstract, keywords and then categories. The body of the paper will follow on the third page. Do not write the authors name on any place except the first page. No headers or footers that contain the authors name are acceptable.
Originality: Manuscripts may be submitted to other journals provided that the AIJ is so advised, and that the author(s) inform the Editor in Chief immediately if the work is published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Length: The maximum length for manuscripts is 5 pages in a one-column format with left justification and should include an abstract using APA 6th edition guidelines. (5 pages does not include the figures, tables, references, appendices etc)
Format: Follow APA 6th Edition guidelines
Keywords: Please include at least four but no more than six keywords below your abstract.
Paragraphs: Please follow APA 6th edition guidelines.
Style: Style should follow American Psychological Association (APA 6th Ed.) guidelines for formatting the manuscript, especially headings and referencing (An abridged version of APA Guidelines is available at apastyle.org or the Purdue Owl ) Do not use the word Bibliography for your references. Use References.
Figures and tables: Tables are not to be embedded into the manuscript. They must be referenced in the paper and then included at the end of the document. Tables must not be custom created. If you are going to use a table of some sort, it needs to be created using one of Microsoft Word’s default tables.
Footnotes: The use of footnotes is seriously discouraged.
Equations: All equations should be placed on separate lines and numbered consecutively, with the equation numbers placed within parentheses and aligned against the right margin. P1 = f(Y1) (1)
Appendices: should immediately follow the body of the paper (using the first-level heading "APPENDIX") and precede the references. If there is more than one appendix, number each one consecutively.
Language: Your file may contain traditional English or Greek characters. It should not contain any other language characters
Copyright: Do not submit previously copyrighted material. Authors assume full responsibility for what is submitted.
100 Campus Drive, PAX 108C
Weatherford, OK 73096