Health Science Major
B.S. Health Science
The basic curriculum for the Health Sciences Major includes courses which are required for admission to professional health programs. Since most students will be applying for admission to the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center for professional training, care has been taken to ensure that courses at SWOSU meet the prerequisite requirements at OU.
Students applying to other schools should visit with the program coordinator at that school to ensure that the prerequisites are acceptable.
Faculty Advisors are:
- Health Sciences Major as a Terminal Degree
- Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Dental Hygiene
- Graduate School
- Nutritional Sciences / Clinical Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy / Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy / Physical Therapy Assistant
- Physician Associate/Assistant
- Radiologic Technology / Radiology