Health Information Management Program
Undergraduate Program Costs and Requirements
In addition to regular University tuition and fees, other HIM professional program costs include:
- Expenses incurred during professional practice, management practicum, coding and specialty weeks. (May include travel, housing, food, etc., depending on location and type of assignment)
- $100.00 fee due at the beginning of the professional program for name tags and SWOSU program clothing to be used during professional practical experience and student affiliations and other miscellaneous program costs.
- $45.00 per year dues for student membership in the American Health Information Management Association. Membership is required and used for coursework.
- Expenses for attendance at state OkHIMA meetings. (Optional/required depending on location and program content).
- Application fee for the national credentialing examination following graduation.