Master of Education Degree in Education
- Combined undergraduate and graduate work in mathematics must total at least 52 semester hours. The undergraduate and graduate total shall be on the level of College Algebra or higher. The combined total shall include Calculus III and at least one graduate course each in algebra and geometry.
- Prerequisites: Completion of 36 undergraduate semester hours in mathematics.
- Required Professional Education Core
- EDUC 5113 Introduction to Research
- COUN 5513 Introduction to Counseling & Guidance
- EDPSY 5723 Advanced Psychology of Learning
- SECED 5833 Teaching in Secondary School
- Required courses in Mathematics: A minimum of 12 semester hours.
- Other approved course work to make a total of at least 32 semester hours.
- Capstone Experience
- EDUC 5950 Graduate Capstone Experience (must be completed during the final semester)