Department of Psychology
Graduate School Information and Forms
Welcome. The SWOSU Department of Psychology graduate programs offer enriching learning experiences and outstanding opportunities for professional growth with a respect for ethics and diversity. In line with the mission of the university, our programs seek to provide an affordable and useful education that successfully prepares students for a variety of career endeavors.
Please download an application packet for the program that you are interested in. This packet is designed to provide both program information and application materials. Contact program directors for additional information and inquires. Thank you.
Programs of Study
- M.S. Community Counseling
- M.Ed. School Counseling
- M.Ed. School Psychometry
- M.S. School Psychology
- Special Program: LPC Curriculum
- School Counseling Information and Application Packet
- Community Counseling Information and Application Packet
- School Psychometry Information and Application Packet
- School Psychology Information and Application Packet
- Licensed Professional Counseling (LPC Curriculum) Information and Application Packet
Upon acceptance into the program, portfolio information will be discussed.