Graduate School Information and Forms
Welcome. The SWOSU Department of Psychology graduate programs offer enriching learning experiences and outstanding opportunities for professional growth with a respect for ethics and diversity. In line with the mission of the university, our programs seek to provide an affordable and useful education that successfully prepares students for a variety of career endeavors.
Please download an application packet for the program that you are interested in. This packet is designed to provide both program information and application materials. Contact program directors for additional information and inquiries. Thank you.
Programs of Study
NOTE: Page numbers are indicated for each degree plan located in the graduate catalog.
- M.S. Community Counseling (Pages 32-33)
- M.Ed. School Counseling (Pages 63-64)
- M.Ed. School Psychometry (Pages 65-67)
- Ed.S. School Psychology (Pages 72-73)
- Special Program: LPC Curriculum (Pages 43-45)
- School Counseling Information and Application Packet
- Community Counseling Information and Application Packet
- School Psychometry Information and Application Packet
- School Psychology Information and Application Packet
- Licensed Professional Counseling (LPC Curriculum) Information and Application Packet