FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
In order to take tests at the SWOSU Assessment Center, you will be required to show identification meeting these requirements:
- Must be valid and not expired.
- Must include photo.
- Must include signature.
- Must be government-issued, such as:
- Driver’s license
- State ID
- For a Computer Placement Test (CPT), a valid/unexpired SWOSU School ID with photo is also acceptable.
If you cannot provide any of these, please feel free to contact Assessment Center staff for assistance at 580.-774-7084 / 224 W. College in Weatherford. You are also welcome to view the links below for more information:
ACT (National and Residual)
- The name you register with should match the name on your ID
- Acceptable and unacceptable Forms of Identification
- ACT Student Identification Letter with Photo