For current pricing on meal plans, check the tuition and fees page.
Standard Meal Plans:
- 19 Meal Plan - This plan gives you 19 meals per week (7 days). The 19 meal plan provides the lowest price per meal. It includes three meals each day, Monday thru Friday, and brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
- 14 Meal Plan - You can select any 14 of the 19 meals we offer during the week. This plan is perfect for students who rarely eat breakfast.
- 10 Meal Plan - This plan is for the student who works at night, skips a lot of meals, or is off campus most of the time.
Flex Board Plan:
- 19 Meals per Week with 50 Flex Dollars
- 14 Meals per Week with 75 Flex Dollars
- 10 Meals per Week with 100 Flex Dollars
Mid Flex Plan:
- 19 Meals per Week with 75 Flex Dollars
- 14 Meals per Week with 125 Flex Dollars
- 10 Meals per Week with 175 Flex Dollars
Super Flex Plan:
- 19 Meals per Week with 100 Flex Dollars
- 14 Meals per Week with 175 Flex Dollars
- 10 Meals per Week with 250 Flex Dollars
Note: Summer Original Flex is half (1/2) the amount of Fall and Spring.
Additional Flex Dollars can be purchased in the Food Services Office located on the second floor of the Student Center room 222. There is no enrichment or bonus with this account but it will rollover to the next semester. Optional Flex Dollars are refundable upon request with a $10 cancellation fee.
Method of Payment
Students may use cash, credit card, or personal check to add Flex Dollars to their Flex account.
All Meal Plans (Standard and Flex) will carry an equivalent dollar amount per meal to eat at the University Market or Food Court.
No refunds are made for meals which cost less than the equivalency. Meal charges over the equivalency can be paid by using cash or Flex Dollars.
If a Standard Meal costs $4.50 and the equivalency is $4.25, $0.25 is owed.
SWOSU reserves the right to change the equivalency amount at any time during the school year.