Office of Human Resources
Due to the passage of House Bill 1804, state employers are now required to verify citizenship of new employees through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. As of November 1, 2007, SWOSU will verify all I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification Form) information through an online system.
Positions Currently Available
- Housing Coordinator, Residence Life and Housing, Position 14-A008
- Director, Distance and eLearning, Position 14-A007
- Director, Office of Sponsored Programs and Continuing Education, Position 14-A006
- Rural Health Clinical Pharmacist, College of Pharmacy, Position 14-A002
- Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, Position 13-A009 (REVISED)