Lab Locations and Policies
These rooms are designed to be available for instructional use, but may be available for general student use when necessary.
- No food or drinks are allowed.
- Students are only allowed in the rooms with an instructor’s supervision.
- All computers and projectors must be turned off when the last instructor is finished teaching.
Only for instructional use. Reservations can be made with Misty Zink at 774-3037.
- 1 – 2430n Laserjet Printer
- 1 – Instructor’s Station
- 20 – Student Stations in STF 126
- PC computers
- Processor – Dual Processors -3.2G
- Memory – 1G
- Hard Drive – 160G