Business Reply Format
Refer to the diagram below for the following.
- No postage necessary if mailed in the United States must be printed in the upper right corner and extend no more than 1 1/3 inches from the right edge.
- Print the Business Reply Mail legend in a rectangle above the address in capital letters at 3/16 inch high.
- Print FIRST-CLASS MAIL PERMIT NO. 03 WEATHERFORD, OK in capital letters immediately below the Business Reply Mail legend in the rectangle.
- Print POSTAGE WILL BE PAID BY ADDRESSEE beneath the line with the permit number.
- Print the department name and SWOSU address directly on the envelope.
- The horizontal bars use to identify BRM must be uniform in length, at least 1 inch long, 1/6 inch to 3/16 inch thick and evenly spaced. Print the column of bars immediately below the "NO POSTAGE..." endorsement but not below the delivery address line.
- Facing Identification Mark (FIM) is a bar pattern which functions as an orientation mark for postal equipment. The specifications and the camera-ready positives used to print the FIM are available from Postal Service Business centers. A FIM clear zone in the upper right of the address side of the mail piece must be maintained and must contain no printing other than the FIM. The boundaries are:
- Left: 3 inches from the right edge of the piece
- Right: 1 3/4 inches from the right edge of the piece
- Top: top edge of the piece
- Bottom: 5/8 inch from the top edge of the piece