Student Research and Scholarly Activities Opportunities
The SWOSU Research Excellence Club meets regularly during the Fall and Spring semesters in SCI 212. The club is open to any student interested in research. More information is available from Dr. Andrea Holgado, faculty sponsor, at email@example.com.
- Event Date: March 26 – 27, 2018
- Locations: Oklahoma State Capitol
- Oklahoma State Capitol, Oklahoma City, OK
- Hyatt Place Hotel, Oklahoma City, OK
- Deadline for nominations to OSP: October 9, 2017
- OSP Nomination Form
- Deadline for nominations to EPSCoR: Closed
- Event Date: March 9, 2018
- Time: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: Northwestern State University, Enid Convention Center, Enid OK
- Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
The National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) is an interdisciplinary conference for students representing universities and colleges from around the world. The event includes a graduate and professional school fair and a career forum.
- Registration Deadline: February 22, 2018
- Event Date: April 4 – 7, 2018
- Location: University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK
The Council on Undergraduate Research Registry of Undergraduate Researchers is one tool that undergraduate students can use to assist them in their pursuit of a graduate degree. The purpose of this registry is to facilitate matchmaking between undergraduates with research experience and a desire to pursue an advanced degree, and graduate schools seeking high quality students who are well prepared for research. Currently the Registry is open to students and graduate schools/employers in nearly all fields.
Any undergraduate may go to http://www.cur.org/projects_and_services/registry/student_register/ to fill out a simple curriculum vitae form. There is no charge to the student, and records will be made available to bona fide Graduate Schools or research programs that contract with CUR for this service. More information is available at http://www.cur.org/projects_and_services/registry/students/.