Accident - Serious Injury - Illness
- Emergency where one or many are sick or injured
- Immediate concern is to aid the injured or sick person(s).
STEPS OF ACTION:
- Contact CAMPUS POLICE at 3111 and stay with injured/sick person.
- In case of serious accident call 911. Then call CAMPUS POLICE 3111.
- CAMPUS POLICE to contact SWOSU Health Services or emergency services if necessary.
- If a person trained in first aid is available, use as appropriate.
FIRST RESPONDER: Administer First Aid.
NURSE PRACTITIONER: Advise CAMPUS POLICE as needed.
SECRETARY: Contact emergency services if directed to by Officer on the scene.
FACULTY: Assign someone to stay with students, assess first aid needs, and take roll.