Steps of Action:
- Contact SWOSU Campus Police at Ext. #3111 or (580) 774–3111 or 911. Stay with injured/sick person.
- SWOSU Campus Police will contact SWOSU Health Services or emergency services if necessary.
- If a person trained in first aid is available, use as appropriate.
- Visitors: If a visitor is injured, contact SWOSU Campus Police immediately at Ext. #3111 or (580) 774–3111 or 911. They will notify the SWOSU Risk Management office after medical attention has been sought for the injury.
- Employees: If any injury occurs to SWOSU faculty/staff, notify SWOSU Campus Police, ext. #3111 or (580) 774–3111. They will initiate the workers compensation packet then contact the SWOSU Workers Compensation Office.