Office of the President
Strategic Goal 2
By 2001, the University will have an aggressive marketing plan that will promote greater exposure of its departments and programs.
To achieve this goal, the University community will take the following steps, among others:
- Adopt a more aggressive marketing policy including the hiring of a professional firm to formulate a marketing strategy for the University.
- Improve the University’s web site to make it appealing to the public and potential students.
- Increase the number of scholarships and communicate their availability to potential students.
- Improve job placement services and communicate this success to potential students.
- Enhance the promotional efforts of the University’s High School/College Relations Department, Public Information Office, Development and Alumni Office, and the President’s Office.