Office of the President
Strategic Goal 4
By 2003, the University will have established cooperative arrangements to enhance its mission of teaching, scholarly activity, and service.
To achieve this goal, the University community will take the following steps, among others:
- Develop cooperative arrangements with other educational institutions, government, business, industry and other entities to strengthen educational opportunities that meet the needs of the state and region; contribute to the educational, economic, and cultural environment; and support scholarly activity.
- Assess the role of distance learning.
- Improve cooperation among departments of the University.
- Improve cooperation with departments of other universities.
- Evaluate the benefits and costs of cooperative arrangements.