Southwestern Oklahoma State University reports annual enrollment, retention, and graduation data to the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). SWOSU’s IPEDS identification number is 207865.
The most recent IPEDS Graduation Report shows completion rates based on gender, race/ethnicity, and financial aid status for the freshmen cohort of 2010.
A condensed IPEDS Data Feedback Report provides the following data:
- Graduation rate and transfer-out rate (2008 cohort)
- Graduation rate cohort as a percent of total entering students
- Retention rates of first-time students (Fall 2014)
- Bachelor's degree graduation rates of full-time, first-time degree/certificate-seeking undergraduates within 4 years, 6 years, and 8 years (2006 cohort)
- Graduation rates of full-time, first-time degree/certificate-seeking undergraduates within 150 percent of normal time to program completion, by race/ethnicity: (2008 cohort)
The most recent complete IPEDS Data Feedback report is also available.
Archived IPEDS reports can be accessed through the menu on the left.
IPEDS surveys are conducted annually by the National Center for Education Statistics, which is part of the U.S. Department of Education. Required by the Higher Education Act of 1965, the surveys gather data from all higher education and technical/vocation institutions that participate in federal student financial aid programs. The data is used by Congress, federal and state agencies, educators, media, and private industry.Students and parents can use the data in the college search process by accessing College Navigator, which is part of the National Center for Education Statistics web site.