Services to Students with Disabilities

Students seeking accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will need to see the Dean and provide appropriate documentation of their disability and the desired accommodation. The Dean works with students and faculty in the coordination and provision of services.

Files listed may require external applications or readers. Download software if needed.