Creating Accessible Electronic Documents
SWOSU strives to ensure the accessibility of all electronic publications to all individuals in compliance with applicable laws, including Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Email specific questions regarding the creation of accessible documents to Web & Creative Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Use of Formstack Online Forms
- Lynda.com online video tutorials!
- NCDAE Cheatsheets
- One-page resources developed to assist in creating accessible content. These resources are catered to less-technical individuals.
- More in-depth training also available for software versions.
Other Items to Consider
- Ensure that font size is sufficient, usually around 12 points or more.
- Provide sufficient contrast. Black on white is always best.
- Don't use color as the only way to convey content.