Creating Accessible MS Word Documents
SWOSU strives to ensure the accessibility of all electronic publications to all individuals in compliance with applicable laws, including Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Email specific questions regarding the creation of accessible documents to Web & Creative Services (email@example.com).
- Creating Accessible PDFs from MS Word
- Color Contrast Testing
- Microsoft Support
- The National Center on Disability and Access to Education Cheatsheets
- Screen Reader Basics
- Adding a Document Title
- Heading Styles
- Creating Table of Contents
- Creating a Template with Formatting Modifications for Future Use
- Alternative Text for Images/Tables
- Data Tables
- List and Columns
- Accessibility Checker
- ATAP-Association of Assistive Technology ACT Programs
- Lynda.com online video tutorials!