WebDAV on Mac Goliath
The following step-by-step instructions will allow you to access and manage your files from any Macintosh (OS 8.1 and up) with Goliath.
- Macintosh users will need to download and install Goliath from http://www.webdav.org/goliath/#download
- After installation of Goliath, run the Goliath program and choose "File - New Connection" from the program menu.
- If you are prompted for an authentication method, check the box next to "Use basic authentication."
- In the "URL" field, type the following URL:
***Be sure to use 'https' instead of just 'http' when logging in to manage your files. The 'https' protocol allows you to manage your files with a secure certificate, while just using 'http' does not use the secure mode.
If you are asked to approve/install a certificate, be sure to accept/install it.
Replace "firstname.lastname" with your SWOSU username
- For "Username", enter your SWOSU DawgTag - first initial, last initial and 6-digit ID number (e.g. John Brown would be JB123456@swosu.edu)
- Your password will be the same password as your webmail password.
- When you successfully login, you should see the contents of your directory.
- You will be able to manage your files and folders.
- Your default web view, available to the public, is located at http://faculty.swosu.edu/firstname.lastname.