Updating Student Organization Sites on Macintosh
The following step-by-step instructions will allow you to access and manage your student organization files from any Macintosh (OS 8.1 and up) with Goliath.
- Macintosh users will need to download and install Goliath from http://www.webdav.org/goliath/#download
- After installation of Goliath, run the Goliath program and choose "File - New Connection" from the program menu.
- If you are prompted for an authentication method, check the box next to "Use basic authentication."
- In the "URL" field, type the following URL:
***Be sure to use 'https' instead of just 'http' when logging in to manage your files. The 'https' protocol allows you to manage your files with a secure certificate, while just using 'http' does not use the secure mode.
If you are asked to approve/install a certificate, be sure to accept/install it.
- For students, your username will be 'email@example.com' where username corresponds to the username portion of your SWOSU email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password will be the one provided on the web application form.
For employees, your username will be the full SWOSU email address (email@example.com) and your password will be the same as your webmail password.
- When you successfully login, you should see the contents of your directory.
- You will be able to manage your files and folders.
- The public address for student organizations will remain at http://www.swosu.edu/students/orgs/organizationfoldername