President's Leadership Class
100 Campus Drive - Weatherford, OK 73096
Phone: 580.774.3782 - Fax: 580.774.7131
Eligibility Criteria (must meet one of the three)
- ACT Score of 24 or Higher
- Top 40% of Graduating Class
- Exceptional Activities, Athletics, or Community Service
Scholarships and Benefits
- $1,000 Scholarship/Stipend for the Freshman and Sophomore years.
- Housing waiver for the Freshman year.
- Early enrollment opportunity.
- Opportunity to meet and learn from business and political leaders from the area, state and nation.
- Approximately 15 freshman students are selected each year.
- Applications will be accepted September 1st through March 1st of the applicants senior year. (PLC Application)
- Selection Committee and SWOSU President makes final selections after personal interviews.
- Class selected by 1st week of May.
- Monthly meetings with SWOSU President.
- Weekly class meetings that will constitute one credit hour per semester.
- Trip to Oklahoma State Capitol during the Spring Semester for Legislative Session.
- Dinner with donors at Governor's Mansion, during the Fall Semester.
The focus is you.