The Oklahoma Alliance for Manufacturing Excellence, Inc., is a not-for-profit corporation that helps small- and medium-sized Oklahoma manufacturers succeed.
The Alliance is recognized and respected by our customers and partners as the premier manufacturing extension service in the world because we help Oklahoma's manufacturers become the best they can be. We are the "go-to" people when manufacturers have have a need. Manufacturers know that the Alliance is part of their team.
Our reputation for excellence influences quality manufacturers to locate, stay, and expand in Oklahoma. We help manufacturers create wealth and bring prosperity to the workforce.
Provide leadership and assistance to Oklahoma manufacturers to help them become progressively more successful.
Large or Small, the Alliance makes a Difference:
Whether you're a five-person shop or you employ 200 workers, The Alliance has the expertise and connections to improve your bottom line.
For smaller manufacturers, The Alliance delivers much needed hands-on services--everything from educational programs, trade leads and data analysis to assistance in taking the first step towards achieving certifications for manufacturing excellence. The Alliance plays a vital role by serving as a forum to meet and discuss common problems and opportunities and by creating a constantly improving local supplier base that boosts the companies' quality and dependability.
For larger firms, The Alliance plays a vital role for by serving as a forum to meet and discuss common problems and opportunities and by creating a constantly improving local supplier base that boosts the companies' quality and dependability.
The Alliance Commitment
We are committed to improving Oklahoma manufacturing and leading the movement toward modernization by implementing change in five crucial areas:
- Technology: using advanced materials, equipment and processes to modernize and meet global standards.
- Marketing: spreading manufacturers' messages and capabilities to new local, national, and global markets using research analysis and planning, brochures, and trade shows.
- Human Resources: reorganizing work to improve effectiveness and develop new occupational, technical and problem-solving skills for managers, office staff and front-line production workers.
- Finances: financial planning and securing financing for training, technology and market expansion.
- Inter-firm Collaboration: managing relationships to create market opportunities and expanding production capabilities and learning systems.
Manufacturing Extension Agents - The Help You Need:
The most valuable benefit of Alliance membership is the statewide network of Manufacturing Extension Agents who help manufacturers in their region become more productive and competitive.
Manufacturing Extension Agents are sponsored and supported primarily by educational and economic development institutions to work full-time for The Alliance. From technical training to financing and marketing programs, a Manufacturing Extension Agent will offer the support you need to reach your goals.