What is the Southwestern Staff Council (SSC)?
- The council is comprised of 15 staff employees from various departments.
- SSC is an advisory council that makes recommendations to the executive Vice President of Administration and Finance.
Staff employees are always welcome to attend our meetings.
If you have a topic of concern, contact a council member so it can be put on the agenda prior to the meeting.
Please share your ideas and suggestions! Contact a council member or e-mail us at email@example.com!
SSC Mission Statement
The Southwestern Staff Council (SSC) shall be an advocate for all staff members by conveying staff interests and concerns to the Administration. We strive to promote a positive work environment, maintain diversity, and build unity among all members of the Southwestern Oklahoma State University community.
SSC Vision Statement
The vision of SSC is to improve the work environment and advocate the interests and concerns of staff. We will be your voice by:
- Encouraging staff input and feedback to University Policy.
- Opening doors for Communication among staff, faculty, administration and students to maintain a cohesive workforce.
- Advocate for the continued training and professional development for staff members
- Acknowledging that all staff members have the right to be treated with respect and value, and the right to be recognized and rewarded fairly for their performance.
- Striving to create a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.