- LexisNexis Academic
- LN Academic provides searchable access to a wide spectrum of full-text information from over 5,600 sources, selected to meet academic research needs, including:
- National and regional newspapers, wire services, broadcast transcripts, international news, and non-English language sources
- U.S. Federal and state case law, codes, regulations, legal news, law reviews, and international legal information
- Shepard’s Citations for all U.S. Supreme Court cases back to 1789
- Business news journals, company financial information, SEC filings and reports, and industry and market news
- Access restrictions: Available to SWOSU students, faculty, and staff on and off campus.
- Full text and index
- Newspaper Source Plus (EBSCOhost)
- Newspaper Source Plus contains the full text of major regional U.S. newspapers, eighteen international newspapers, and six newswires. Full text newspapers include the Christian Science Monitor, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Times, and USA Today. NSP also contains transcripts for many national news programs from ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, NBC, and NPR.
- Gateway to Oklahoma History
- The Gateway is an online repository of Oklahoma history which makes it easy to browse through hundreds of thousands of historic newspaper pages dating from the 1840s to the 1920s.
- Access restrictions: None
- Regional Business News (EBSCOhost)
- This database incorporates 75 full-text business journals, newspapers and newswires covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States. Included in this database are Arizona Business, Business North Carolina, Crain's New York Business (and other Crain Communications editions), Des Moines Business Record, Enterprise Salt Lake City, Fort Worth Business Press, Orange County Business Journal, Westchester County Business Journal, etc.
- TOPICsearch (EBSCOhost)
- This database contains articles from more than 2,700 sources, including international and regional newspapers, magazines, biographies, public opinion polls, book reviews, pamphlets, and government information. Each article is associated with a main topic or current event which can be selected from drop down menus on the search page.
Articles & Databases