SWOSU Students Win Top Three Awards at Speech Communication & Theatre Conference
September 18, 2014
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University students won the top three awards at the recent Oklahoma Speech Communication and Theatre Association annual conference held in Oklahoma City.
Auditions Planned for A Midsummer Night's Dream
September 2, 2014
- Auditions will be held September 9-10 for the Southwestern Oklahoma State University production of William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream that will be staged later this semester on the Weatherford campus.
Mind Games Info Meeting Set for Tuesday
August 25, 2014
- Two-time grand champion Southwestern Oklahoma State University will again participate in the Mind Games competition on KSBI-TV this year, and an informational meeting will be held Tuesday, August 26, for students interested in the Mind Games competition.
SWOSU Allied Health Sciences Now Offering EMS Classes
August 6, 2014
- Two courses affording individuals the opportunity to become certified as Emergency Medical Services (EMS) professionals is now being offered by the Allied Health Sciences Division at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford.
SWOSU Announces Summer Honor Rolls
August 5, 2014
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University at Weatherford has announced both the President’s and Dean’s Honor Rolls for the 2014 summer semester.
SWOSU Announces Summer Semester Graduates
July 28, 2014
- A total of 147 students at Southwestern Oklahoma State University complete requirements for either associate, bachelor’s or master’s degrees this summer on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU Student Interns at Department of Homeland Security
July 18, 2014
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University student Michael Morrison of Weatherford has participated in a summer internship with the Department of Homeland Security in Washington, D.C.
SWOSU Student Selected as Langley Aerospace Research Summer Scholar
July 18, 2014
- Jennifer (JJ) Stout, a Weatherford senior computer science student from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, was selected as one of 125 students nationwide as a Langley Aerospace Research Summer Scholar (LARSS) at the NASA Langley Research Center in Virginia.
High School Seniors Attend July Enrollment Session at SWOSU
July 17, 2014
- A total of 813 high school seniors have enrolled for the 2014 fall semester at Southwestern Oklahoma State University as part of the New Student Orientation Program on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU Pair Chosen for Mission to Planet Earth Institute
July 16, 2014
- Two Department of Education students from Southwestern Oklahoma State University will attend the Mission to Planet Earth summer institute, hosted by the Oklahoma Space Grant Consortium, in Norman.