Alumni & Foundation News
Kent and Jalee Abbott Honored by SWOSU College of Pharmacy
November 11, 2014
- Kent and Jalee Abbott of Hydro were recently presented the 2014 Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy Outstanding Pharmacy Alumnus Award.
Band with SWOSU Ties to be Featured Saturday on NPR Show
October 20, 2014
- A band featuring alumni and current students of Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford will be featured this Saturday, October 25, on a live National Public Radio broadcast of Michael Feldman’s “Whad’ya Know?”
Dennis Williams to Receive Award of Merit from SWOSU
October 7, 2014
- Dennis Wiley Williams of Weatherford will be honored with an Award of Merit at Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s Homecoming activities planned this Saturday, October 11, in Weatherford.
SWOSU College of Pharmacy to Present Special Awards at Homecoming
October 3, 2014
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy alumni and friends are invited to celebrate SWOSU’s Homecoming on Saturday, October 11, in Weatherford.
Nominations Being Accepted for Distinguished Alum Award at SWOSU
September 19, 2014
- Nominations for the prestigious Distinguished Alumni Award at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford are being accepted with a deadline of November 14.
Book Signings Planned for Recent SWOSU Grad's First Fantasy Story Novel
September 2, 2014
- Recent Southwestern Oklahoma State University alumnus and Fairview native Dakota Kemp has had an eventful summer, culminating with the publishing of his first novel, a fantasy story, entitled The Arrival.
Garrett King Named Director of Institutional Advancement at SWOSU
August 21, 2014
- Garrett King has been named director of institutional advancement at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford.
Richard M. Allen Scholarship Established with SWOSU College of Pharmacy
July 18, 2014
- The Richard M. Allen Scholarship has been established with the SWOSU College of Pharmacy Alumni Foundation in Weatherford to provide an annual $1,000 scholarship to a deserving pharmacy student.
Sims Honored by SWOSU College of Pharmacy
July 2, 2014
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University graduate Nelson M. Sims of Key Largo (FL) was recently honored by the SWOSU College of Pharmacy in Weatherford.
SWOSU College of Pharmacy Alumni Association Plans Reception in Norman
June 30, 2014
- The Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy Alumni Association will host a reception in conjunction with the Oklahoma Pharmacists Association Convention on Thursday, July 10, in Norman.