Alumni & Foundation News
Charles & Mary Abercrombie Endow $440,000 in New Scholarships at SWOSU
May 18, 2015
- Charles and Mary Abercrombie of Amarillo (TX) have given a $440,000 gift to the Southwestern Oklahoma State University Foundation in Weatherford.
SWOSU Foundation Names Three to Board of Trustees
May 5, 2015
- Philip Busey, Jr., of Oklahoma City, Bryan Evans of Edmond and Lynda L. Lucas of Cheyenne have been named to the Board of Trustees of the Southwestern Oklahoma State University Foundation, Inc.
Vaughan Family Establishes Scholarship Fund with SWOSU College of Pharmacy
April 28, 2015
- A new scholarship fund that will provide an annual $1,000 scholarship has been established with the Southwestern Oklahoma State University Pharmacy Foundation on the Weatherford campus.
Freddie Reid Brinkman Pharmacy Scholarship Fund Established at SWOSU
March 3, 2015
- A new scholarship fund has been established with the Southwestern Oklahoma State University Pharmacy Foundation on the Weatherford campus.
Dairy MAX's Susan Allen to Speak at AAUW Luncheon
February 2, 2015
- Susan Allen—who travels Oklahoma for Dairy MAX working with health professionals to collaborate on programs to help people make wise health choices—will be the featured speaker at the annual spring luncheon of the American Association of University Women chapter at Southwestern Oklahoma State University on Friday, March 6, on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU Alumni Band Coming Together for 45th SWOSU Jazz Festival
February 2, 2015
- The 45th annual SWOSU Jazz Festival has many activities planned February 12-13 on the campus of Southwestern Oklahoma State University, and one of the features in addition to the Metroplexity Big Band of Dallas (TX) will be an alumni jazz band performance Friday at 7 p.m. on the Weatherford campus.
Seratte Presented First-Ever Brandy Award from SWOSU College of Pharmacy
January 6, 2015
- Dr. Janet Seratte of Cache was recently presented the first-ever Brandy Award presented by the Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy in Weatherford.