SWOSU Alumni Association Names New Directors
Six graduates of Southwestern Oklahoma State University have been named to the Board of Directors of the SWOSU Alumni Association, Inc., headquartered in Weatherford.
- Cody L. Bell of Weatherford, SWOSU Class of 2003, Business Administration, is originally from Fairview. Bell currently serves as president of BancFirst, Weatherford Branch, and previously was employed by Chickasha Bank & Trust Company from 2004-2013. Bell and his wife, Cortney (SWOSU Class of 2002) are the parents of two sons, Cooper and Camden. Bell will also serve as treasurer of the association.
- Kenyan Borders of Lawton, SWOSU Class of 2014, Business Management, is originally from Kansas City, MO. Borders currently serves as a multi-line representative with State Farm Insurance.
- Caleb Koos of Yukon, SWOSU Class of 2012, Political Science, is originally from El Reno. Koos currently serves as a title attorney with Old Republic Title Company of Oklahoma City. Koos is married to a fellow 2012 SWOSU alumnus, the former Jennifer Curtis.
- Scott Kulczycki of Oklahoma City, SWOSU Class of 2009 & 2010, MBA, is originally from Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada. Kulczycki currently serves in corporate banking with BOK Financial. Kulczycki is married to the former Carissa Fischer (SWOSU Class of 2011).
- Sarah E. Mendoza of Weatherford, SWOSU Class of 2015, Exercise Science, is originally from Hanford, CA. Mendoza currently serves as office manager of the Oklahoma Health & Wellness Center in Weatherford.
- Dustin Nichols of Dallas, TX, SWOSU Class of 2007, Business Management, is originally from Rush Springs. Nichols is the founder & CEO of Phlex Group Marketing & Management. Nichols and his wife, Sheena (SWOSU Class of 2008) are the parents of two daughters, Kennedy and Reese.
The six new directors join 30 seated directors as the governing body of the association
“We are honored that Cody Bell, Kenyan Borders, Caleb Koos, Scott Kulcyzcki, Sarah Mendoza and Dustin Nichols have agreed to serve on our organization’s Board of Directors,” said SWOSU Alumni Association Executive Director Garrett King. “Each of these individuals is an outstanding example of the ideals we stand for ‘on the Hilltop.’ The Association is fortunate to have such hard-working, passionate ambassadors volunteering to further our mission of keeping SWOSU meaningfully connected to its thousands of alumni, emeriti and friends worldwide.”
The SWOSU Alumni Association is a dynamic group of volunteers from all walks of life who are passionate about giving back to SWOSU. The Association offers members a variety of benefits and event opportunities. For more information, please contact SWOSU’s Office of Institutional Advancement at 580-774-3289 or visit www.SWOSUAlumni.com.