Summer and Fall Enrollment Begins February 20 at SWOSU
Enrollment begins February 20 for the 2017 summer and fall semesters at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford.
Enrollment hours in the Registrar’s Office in the Administration Building are Mondays 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. and Tuesdays through Fridays 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
The schedule for enrollment is:
- FEB 13: Students may arrange advisement. Contact advisor for appointment.
- FEB 20: Seniors (90 or more semester hours completed), Juniors (60 or more semester hours completed), and all graduate students may enroll.
- FEB 20: Athletes, Student Employees and students not currently enrolled at SWOSU for the Spring 2017 semester may enroll throughout the enrollment period. Contact the Registrar's Office for instructions.
- FEB 27: Sophomores (30 or more semester hours completed) may enroll with advisor approval.
- MAR 6: Freshmen (and others who have not enrolled) may enroll with advisor approval. (Incoming freshmen under the age of 21 are required to attend and enroll through a New Student Orientation session.)