Weatherford Merchants to Celebrate SWOSU Homecoming
Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford will host its 2017 Homecoming this Friday and Saturday, November 3-4, with a wide variety of festivities.
Weatherford area businesses are helping SWOSU celebrate by hosting promotions and open houses in conjunction with Homecoming.
“Our long partnership with the merchants and retailers in Weatherford is one reason that SWOSU is such a special place,” said SWOSU Alumni Association Executive Director Garrett King. “We cannot say a big enough ‘thank you’ to our friends in Towne Centre and throughout our city’s business community for their help in making SWOSU’s Homecoming the best it can be.”
The following Weatherford establishments have graciously volunteered to serve as parade-watching sites for several SWOSU alumni groups and friends:
- Kelley Jewelers – Pharmacy, Chemistry, and Biology
- It’s All About Moi – Sigma Sigma Chi and Tau Kappa Epsilon
- The Kloset – Music and Band
- More Than Medicine – Nursing/Allied Health and Language & Literature
- The Help Desk – Computer Sciences and Student Government Association
- Edward Jones – Business & Technology
- Tautfest, Inc. – Social Sciences and Art, Communication, & Theater
- Pioneer Cellular – Physics, Math, and Psychology
- Nabors Shoe Center – Baptist Collegiate Ministries, Parks & Recreation Management, and Education
For more information, please visit www.SWOSUHomecoming.com or call the SWOSU Office of Institutional Advancement at 580-774-3267.