Sayre Campus News
"History for Today and Tomorrow" Planned for SWOSU-Sayre Writing Competition
February 5, 2014
- SWOSU-Sayre will host its 15th annual Timed WARP (Writing and Research Project) contest on Tuesday February 25.
Sayre Campus Facilitates OPAL Workshop
January 30, 2014
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s Sayre campus recently hosted a workshop on potential pipeline safety issues for the Oklahoma Pipeline Awareness Liaison (OPAL).
Mobile Mammogram Unit Coming to SWOSU-Sayre
January 27, 2014
- The Radiologic Technology program at SWOSU-Sayre will partner with the Oklahoma Breast Care Center to offer digital mammography screenings on two Wednesdays, February 26 and March 5, on the Sayre campus.
SWOSU-Sayre Students Named to Who's Who
January 13, 2014
- Forty-one Southwestern Oklahoma State University students on the Sayre campus have been named to the 2014 edition of Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
SWOSU Sayre Announces 2013 Fall Honor Rolls
January 3, 2014
- Honor rolls at Southwestern Oklahoma State University at Sayre have been announced for the 2013 fall semester.
SWOSU Students Shine Light on Noteworthy Western Oklahomans
December 9, 2013
- What began as a classroom research assignment has blossomed into a literary triumph for many Southwestern Oklahoma State University students on the Sayre campus.
SWOSU Sayre Hosting Career Day this Wednesday
October 31, 2013
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University at Sayre will host its 14th annual Career Day this Wednesday, November 6.
Fall Festival Planned Wednesday at SWOSU-Sayre
October 25, 2013
- A fall festival featuring food, music, costume contest and fun games is planned this Wednesday, October 30, on the Sayre campus of Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
Fall Literary Festival this Wednesday at SWOSU-Sayre
October 4, 2013
- A literary festival will be held this Wednesday, October 9, on the Sayre campus of Southwestern Oklahoma State University with a wide variety of activities planned for the day.
SWOSU Sayre Launches Hospitality 101 Workshops
September 27, 2013
- The Hotel, Restaurant & Gaming Management Program (HRGM) at SWOSU-Sayre is introducing a new series of employee training workshops for hospitality employees.