SWOSU Students Participate in Technical Careers Fair
February 25, 2015
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University recently hosted its 3rd annual Technical Careers Fair on the Weatherford campus.
CLEET Collegiate Officer Program Apps Now Being Accepted at SWOSU
February 23, 2015
- Applications for the 2015 – 2016 Council on Law Enforcement, Education and Training (CLEET) Collegiate Officer Program are now being accepted at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Featured Tuesday at SWOSU
February 20, 2015
- A special pre-DVD release showing of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 will be shown this Tuesday, February 24, at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford.
SWOSU Teacher Candidates Visit OKC Public Schools
February 9, 2015
- Sixty teacher candidates from Southwestern Oklahoma State University recently completed their National Council of Accreditation for Teacher Education (NCATE) requirement for “field experience in a diverse school setting” during a two-day training session.
Enrollment Time Here Again at SWOSU
February 4, 2015
- Enrollment time is here again at Southwestern Oklahoma State University with campus locations in Weatherford and Sayre, and students will be looking at the upcoming 2015 summer and fall semesters.
SWOSU Sending Out 60 Teacher Candidates
February 2, 2015
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s Department of Education in Weatherford is sending out 60 teacher candidates to work with approximately 79 cooperating teachers from 59 different schools in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Colorado and Texas during the 2015 spring semester.
SWOSU Launches New Honors Program
January 13, 2015
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University has launched its new SWOSU Honors Program that will start during the 2015 fall semester on the Weatherford campus.
Nearly 1,200 Students Named to SWOSU Honor Rolls
January 8, 2015
- Honor rolls at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford and Sayre have been announced for the 2014 fall semester.
Co-Teaching is Attitude of Sharing the Classroom and Students at SWOSU
January 5, 2015
- The Southwestern Oklahoma State University Department of Education embarked on a new exercise in field experiences by implementing a “Co-Teaching Model for Mentoring Teacher Candidates” during the 2014 spring semester on the Weatherford campus.
SWOSU Students Honored with Who's Who Award
December 17, 2014
- One hundred twenty-six Southwestern Oklahoma State University students on the Weatherford campus have been named to the 2015 edition of Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.