Annual Fire Safety Report
1. Fire Statistics
- Neff Hall - 0
- Stewart Hall - 0
- Rogers Hall - 0
- Jefferson Hall - 0
- Oklahoma Hall - 0
- Mary Mabry Savage Apartments - 0
A fire log, in paper form is kept in the Housing Directors Office.
2. Fire Safety System
All housing dormitories are equipped with fire detection system
3. Fire Drills
All housing dormitories complete a fire drill each Fall and Spring semesters
4. SWOSU Policy/Rules for Portable Electric Appliances, Smoking, and Open Flames in Dorms
No open flames are allowed, no heating elements allowed in rooms, all housing dormitories are Smoke/Tobacco Free.
5. Procedures for Dorm Evacuation
All Residents in housing dormitories are required to vacate building in less than three minutes when a fire alarm sounds.
6. Policies for Fire Safety Education and Training Programs for Students/Faculty/Staff
All housing dormitory staff are trained in fire evacuation and fire extinguisher use, residents are educated on the proper fire evacuation procedure during first week of occupancy.
7. A list of Titles/Persons to which individuals should report when a fire has occurred
|Vice President of Administration/Finance||(580) 774-3000|
|Associate Provost||(580) 774-7172|
|Law Enforcement/Full Time and Reserve||(580) 774-3111|
|Dean/Chairs of Departments||(580) 774-6611|
|Human Resource Department||(580) 774-3275|
|Dean of Students||(580) 774-3767|
|Counseling/Nursing Services||(580) 774-3776|
|Athletic Director/Coaches||(580) 774-3701|
|Director of Housing/Housing Coordinators
|SGA President||(580) 774-0615|
|President/Leaders to Student Organizations||(580) 774-3767|
8. Plans for Future Improvements in Fire Safety if any
Stewart Hall - Detective by Room/Detailed Location - Plan for completion 2012