SOUTHWESTERN OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
SCHOOL OF NURSING & ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
ATHLETIC TRAINING PROGRAM
SELF-EVALUATION OF ATHLETIC TRAINING STUDENT
Hart Wolfe, Chris
Badgett, Dr. Blake
Regeneration Physical Therapy
Clinton High School
Human Performance Center--PT
SWOSU Student Health Services
Integris Clinton Regional Hospital
Southwest Orthopaedic & Reconstructive Specialists
Integris Clinton Regional Hospital, Outpatient PT
Weatherford High School
Yukon High School
Current semester in the program:
- Select One -
Start Date of Rotation (Month, Day, & Year)
End Date of Rotation (Month, Day, & Year)
skills for this level. Consistently performs above expectations.
skills for this level. Occasionally performs above expectations.
skills for this level. Performs at minimum level of expectations.
skills for this level. Occasionally performs below expectations.
skills for this level. Consistently performs below expectations.
No Score (No Reply) = Clinical Instructor feels unable to rate student on specific item. Do not calculate "No Scores" into average.
UNIVERSAL TRAITS / PERSONAL TRAITS
1. Punctual in reporting to daily assignments
2. Hours completed were appropriate
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for attendance.
Average Rating for Attendance:
3. Develops/maintains profesional relationships with peers, supervisors, coaches, & athletes
4. Professional demeanor
5. Demonstrates professional & ethical behavior consistent with other allied health professionals & appropriate to the profession of athletic training
6. Demonstrates effective coping skills in regards to physical & mental stress
7. Demonstrates appropriate emotional maturity
8. Dresses professionally & appropriately
9. Responds appropriately & implements constructive criticism to benefit his/her educations as an athletic trainer
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for professionalism.
Average Rating for Professionalism:
10. Effective communication with ACI, AT staff, coaches, athletes
11. Develops appropriate rapport with coaches, athletes, patients, AT staff, peers
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for communication.
Average Rating for Communication:
Quality of Work
12. Follows directions
13. Completes task assigned
14. Demonstrates reliability & dependability
15. Follows policies & procedures
16. Skillfully performs required tasks
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for quality of work.
Average Rating for Quality of Work:
17. Demonstrates initiative to learn
18. Demonstrates initiative in clinical setting
19. Asks questions in timely manner
20. Performs responsibilities in an independent fashion
21. Organizes time effectively to achieve maximum productivity
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for initiative.
Average Rating for Initiative:
22. Works well with others
23. Shows cooperation & appropriate relationships with staff
24. Shows respect for the opinions of others.
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for cooperative.
Average Rating for Cooperative:
25. Positive attitude
26. Consistently demonstrates professional attitude
27. Sets good examples for peers
28. Demonstrates confidence in his/her own ability as an Athletic Trainer
29. Provides proper encouragement & learning environment to peers
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for attitude.
Average Rating for Attitude:
30. Shows interest in athlete's well being
31. Shows interest in the profession of athletic training
32. Shows interest in learning
33. Has put forth ALL EFFORTS to gain a valuable clinical experience
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average rating for interest.
Average Rating for Interest:
INSTRUCTIONS: Click the button below to calculate the average of all ratings.
Average Rating for All:
34. Identify your strengths (Characteristics that will enhance your ability as an Athletic Trainer. Include behavior qualities as well as work knowledge.)
35. Identify areas you need to improve on through the remainder of the clinical assignment (Suggestions for improvement will enhance your ability as an athletic trainer. Include behavior qualities as well as work knowledge. Be specific.)
36. List any goals you may have for the remainder of the clinical rotation.
Please send comments or suggestions in regards to this website to