Science Building

The "Old Science Building" is the oldest structure on campus. The building has been remodeled and air-conditioned since its construction in 1909. It houses the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, the Department of Biological Sciences, the Department of Social Sciences, and the School of Allied Health Sciences. The building is on the National Register of Historic Places.