Tuition and Fee Payments
1. After completing enrollment, students will have access online to a statement showing the amount of tuition and fees owed and the due date. This access is through the My SWOSU portal. Tuition and fees are due the day before classes begin each semester.
2. Payment plans are available by contacting the Bursar’s Office at 580.774.3018.
3. Students can make payments by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
4. Convenient ways to make payments include:
- In person – Business Windows, Administration Building 109
- Online – www.swosu.edu, My SWOSU, Campus Connect, Account Info, Review/Pay Account
- Mail – SWOSU Bursar Office, 100 Campus Drive, Weatherford, OK 73096
- Phone – 580.774.3019
5. Students with scholarships or financial aid must complete paperwork properly to avoid any payment problems. It is a student’s responsibility to follow up on their university account.
6. If a student cannot pay the tuition and fees on time, he/she should request a consultation with the Bursar's Office to discuss possible solutions.
7. Late payment fees on tuition occur three times during the fall and spring semester and twice during the summer semester. The late penalty fee is 5% of the remaining balance due. Late fees will not be charged to students who work for the University, are on the GI Bill, have Foreign drafts or any other special case as determined by the Bursar or other appropriate Senior Business Officer.