SOUTHWESTERN OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
SUMMER 2017 FINAL EXAMINATIONS
- Finals for the 1st 4-week classes will be held on Thursday, June 29.
- Finals for the 2nd 4-week classes (which began on July 5) and all 8-week classes will be held on Wednesday, July 26, and Thursday, July 27.
- Finals for night classes will be held on the last regular class night, except for those meeting during Final Exam days.
- 8:00 - 9:50 a.m - All classes meeting at 8:00 a.m.
- 10:00 - 11:50 a.m -All classes meeting at 9:25 a.m.
- 12:30 - 2:20 p.m -All classes meeting at 1:40 p.m.
Thursday, July 27, 2017
- 8:00 - 9:50 a.m - All classes meeting at 12:15 p.m.
- 10:00 - 11:50 a.m -All classes meeting at 10:50 a.m.
FINAL EXAM POLICY
- Students may withdraw from classes with instructor permission through June 26 for 1st 8-week courses & July 24 for 2nd 8-week & 16-week courses.
- Exams for classes must follow the schedule.
- NO EARLY FINALS.
- Students unable to meet the regular examination schedule will receive an “I” (Incomplete) and will have the next full semester in which they are enrolled to complete their work.
- When the final exam schedule results in a student having more than three exams on any given day, students may seek assistance in alleviating this excessive schedule from the Vice President for Student Affairs or his/her designee on the Weatherford campus or from the Dean at the Sayre Campus.
The Registrar would appreciate your turning in grades for classes as you complete them. All final grades must be submitted by 4:00 p.m., Friday, July 28, 2017.