SWOSU Campus Security
Accident - Serious Injury - Illness
- Emergency where one or many are sick or injured
- Immediate concern is to aid the injured or sick person(s).
STEPS OF ACTION:
- Contact Dean's office at 928-5527 ext. 106 and stay with injured/sick person.
- In case of serious accident call 911. Then call Dean's office at 928-5527 ext. 106.
- OFFICE STAFF to contact CAMPUS SECURITY or emergency services if necessary.
- If a person trained in first aid is available, use as appropriate.
FIRST RESPONDER: Administer First Aid.
SECRETARY: Contact emergency services if directed to by officer on the scene.
FACULTY: Assign someone to stay with students, assess first aid needs, and take roll.