Accident - Serious Injury - Illness
Steps of Action:
- Contact Terry Billey X101 or 580.928.5533. Stay with injured/sick person.
- In case of serious accident call 9-911. Then call Terry Billey X101
- Office staff to contact Campus Officer or emergency services if necessary.
- If a person trained in first aid is available, use as appropriate.
- Visitors: If a visitor is injured, contact Campus Officer immediately. They will notify the SWOSU Risk Management office after medical attention has been sought for the injury.
- Employees: If any injury occurs to SWOSU faculty/staff, notify SWOSU Campus Police/Department of Public Safety at 580.774.3111. They will initiate the workers compensation packet then contact the SWOSU Workers Compensation Office.