Patterson Field House
This building was completed in 1957 and was named for former Sayre Junior College President, Harry Patterson. The building houses athletic offices, physical education facilities, a 350-seat gymnasium, and a fitness center.
Fitness Center and Walking Track: Located in the Patterson Field House, the SWOSU at Sayre Fitness Center is equipped with a variety of equipment to cover a broad range of workouts. A walking/jogging track and small park that includes a sand-based volleyball court are located behind the Patterson Field House.
Entrance to the Patterson Field House.
Building Floor Plan
Click on image to enlarge.