Diabetes Empowerment Education Program (DEEP)
- Group classes meet once weekly for 6 weeks
- Our classes help you: learn how diabetes affects your body, make sense of your blood sugar numbers, eat healthier and be more active in a small group setting through games, activities and group support.
- Classes are free to attendees.
- Contact office for upcoming dates
Diabetes Self-Management Education Program
- New program offered in a partnership with SWOSU and Weatherford Regional Hospital.
- 8-week individualized education program to help you better manage your diabetes.
- Weekly topics include:
- What is diabetes
- Monitoring your blood glucose
- Nutrition and healthy eating
- Physical activity
- Medication use
- Managing your overall health and preventing complications
- You must have a referral from your physician to attend this program
- There may be a copay from your insurance for this service
For more information or to sign up please call Aimee Henderson at 580-774-6727 or email email@example.com