The Focus Is You

Duke's Diner

Hours | Menu | Meal Plans | Flex Account | Important Info on Your Meal PlanFAQs


What if I'm sick?
You may obtain a sick tray if you are unable to go to the dining hall due to illness. You must give your ID to a Residence Hall Advisor (RA) who will fill out the form required by the cashier. Once the form is presented to the cashier, a sick tray will be prepared.

What if I need a special diet?
If you have special needs concerning your diet, contact the Duke's Diner manager. We can assist you in staying within your daily diet by offering foods that meet those requirements.

Is there employment in Food Services?
Food Services employ 75 students in jobs ranging from cooking and serving to washing dishes. Students work an average of 15 hours per week. If you are interested in employment, see the Food Service manager. The work schedule coincides with the university calendar.

Why can't I lend my ID card?
The university ID card is encoded with each card holder's meal plan and must be presented to the dining hall checker at meal times. The board portion of your room and board bill is partially based on the assumption that each resident with a meal contract will miss some meals. The cost of the board portion would have to be raised to cover additional expenses incurred by serving more total meals. This assumption is the basis for the "no loan" policy dealing with the use of the student's ID card. The meal contract is issued to one resident and may not be used by anyone other than the owner.

SWOSU Cafeteria

© Copyright 2020 SWOSU, All Rights Reserved.
The Focus Is You