The Focus Is You

General Information

Accepting-Declining Aid |Address Change Policy | Citizenship Details | Drug Convictions | Glossary | Important Steps | You Need to Know | Third Party Services | Financial Aid Policy

Address Change Policy

Contact the Office of the University Registrar and the Office of Student Financial Services each time you change your address to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving correspondence. Student Financial Services mails all financial aid correspondence to addresses listed in our system. Aid applicants are responsible for keeping their current local addresses up-to-date with the Office of Student Financial Services at all times. Please help us with this so we can best help you!

Keep Your Address Up to Date with the Federal Processor

If your address changes during the year, contact the federal aid processor with your new address. They use your address on file to:

  1. Mail your Student Aid Report and other critical application correspondence; and
  2. Mail your Renewal Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and/or the Electronic Access Code (EAC) you will need to use Renewal FAFSA on the WEB to reapply electronically.

You can change your address by using your Student Aid Report (SAR), by calling (319) 337-5665 (you will need the Data Release No. from your SAR), or by writing to: Federal Processor, P. O. Box 4021, Iowa City, IA 52243.

© Copyright 2019 SWOSU, All Rights Reserved.
The Focus Is You