International Students attending a University
with an Exchange Agreement at SWOSU
- Complete the Online Application for Admission
- Enter 99999 in the zip code box
- Replace the words “foreign city” in the box for your city by entering the name of your city.
- If you do not have a social security number, please leave this box blank
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you have completed the application.
- Wait for a response from email@example.com the SWOSU ID number assigned to you.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 Application fee – make payment after receiving your SWOSU ID number!
- Submit a transcript from home university translated into English if not in English
- Submit an evaluation of English language skill level
- Submit a copy of the photo/biographical page of passport
Application Deadlines for Exchange Student Applications
- Fall Semester (begins in August): June 15
- Spring Semester (begins in January): October 15
documents may be submitted
Upload documents to submit them electronically
International Student Affairs
100 Campus Drive
Weatherford, Oklahoma 73096
E-mail your admissions questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.