Congratulations! You’re on your way to becoming a bulldog!
You are about to embark on a life-changing journey, and we are excited you have chosen SWOSU. It will not take you long to realize how you fit in at SWOSU and that it is the right place for you!
All orientation sessions have been moved to an online format.
Students that were signed up for any of our summer NSO dates (June 15, July 20, August 12) will AUTOMATICALLY be registered for our Virtual Enrollment and Online Orientation.
Enrolling in Classes
Students will be enrolled in classes through our Virtual Enrollment Process which includes the following steps.
- Students will receive an email with a video tutorial for planning courses on their schedule and a link to the Pre-Advisement Questionnaire.
- After the questionnaire is submitted, NSO staff will match students with Academic Advisors within their area of interest.
- Advisors will contact students by email, phone, or Zoom to discuss course selections and complete the enrollment process.
Students that were signed up for April NSO dates have already begun this process; Students that were signed up for a summer NSO date (June 15, July 20, August 12) or that register for NSO after April 10th will begin enrollment in June.
Online Orientation Modules
Students will be added to an Online Orientation course through Canvas. To access the course, students must be able to login through their GoSWOSU Single Sign On account. See directions for logging in.
Online Orientation will include 3 parts that will become available at different times throughout the summer. All 3 parts must be completed prior to the beginning of the Fall Semester.
- Part One- “Taking Care of Business” available Monday, April 20th
- Part Two- “Student Services & Resources” available Monday, June 1st
- Part Three- “Student Involvement & Activities” available Monday, July 6th
Students will have access to Online Orientation at the above dates regardless of when they will be enrolling in classes.
Still Need to Register?
If you haven’t registered for Orientation yet, click the button below to sign up.
New Student Orientation Information Sessions
At this time, SWOSU is planning to hold face-to-face Information Sessions prior to the beginning of Fall 2020 classes. Updates will be posted here once decisions have been made and a schedule has been developed.