Oklahoma Oil & Gas, Mineral and Land Conference Planned March 16 at SWOSU
A free conference on Oklahoma Oil & Gas, Mineral and Land is planned March 16 at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford.
The conference is sponsored by First Bank & Trust Company of Clinton, Custer County OSU Extension Office, and the Southwestern Oklahoma State University Continuing Education office. Program chair and moderator is Mart Tisdal of the law firm Tisdal & O’Hara, PLLC.
The conference is from 9 a.m. until 2:45 in the Skyview Suite of the Pioneer Cellular Event Center. Admission is free, and lunch will be provided.
Program topics are:
- Update on the Issues of Surface and Pipeline Easements
- Oil & Gas Leases/Litigation
- How Long Does My Old Oil and Gas Leases Last? Lease Cancellation and Quiet Title Issues
- Latest from the SWOSU Foundation, Inc.
- Latest from the Legislature
- Estate Planning for the Surface and Mineral Owner
- Water Challenges & Opportunities
- What are My Minerals Worth?
A complete agenda for the day is available at http://www.swosu.edu/administration/pr-m/2018-agenda-a.pdf. For additional information, please contact Katherine Ford at 580.323.3964 or email email@example.com.